Jake risks losing his apartment due to crushing debt unless Gina can help out. Meanwhile, Captain Holt and Terry conduct performance reviews on the detectives, and Rosa and Charles run into issues with a weekend squad officer.
|Andy Samberg||...||Jake Peralta|
|Stephanie Beatriz||...||Rosa Diaz|
|Terry Crews||...||Terry Jeffords|
|Melissa Fumero||...||Amy Santiago|
|Joe Lo Truglio||...||Charles Boyle|
|Chelsea Peretti||...||Gina Linetti|
|Andre Braugher||...||Captain Ray Holt|
|Dirk Blocker||...||Michael Hitchcock|
|Joel McKinnon Miller||...||Norm Scully|
|Brian Huskey||...||Mr. Henders|
|Bob McCracken||...||Frank Spond|
|Michael Donovan||...||Martin Lipstunk|
|Chuck McCollum||...||Loan Officer|
|David Theune||...||Hank Berlusconi|
|Eltony Williams||...||Clancy Thomas|
- Charles does an impression of Tom Selleck in the show "Magnum P.I"
- Gina says that she watches Oprah Show
- Gina compares Jake to Ariel and Charles to Ursula from the film "Little Mermaid"
- Gina says she and Jake used to watch the film "House Party 2"
- Jake says Gina's life long dream is to be on the show "Wife Swap"
- Gina says Jake purchased the film "Olympus Has Fallen" on demand twelve times
Jake: Thanks, Dad... Why is everyone staring at me?
Rosa: You just called Captain Holt dad; you said thanks, dad.
Jake: What? No, I didn't. I said thanks, man.
Holt: Do you see me as a father figure, Peralta?
Jake: No, if anything, I see you as a bother figure, 'cause you're always bothering me
Amy: Sir, I think I speak for all of us...
Jake and Rosa: She doesn't!
Gina: Technically speaking, you're bankrupt, kiddo.
Jake: That sounds bad...
Gina: It is bad. I only said "kiddo" to soften the blow, kiddo.