Number of Drinks Edit
One Drink Amy - A Little Spacey Edit
At one drink, Amy is a little out of focus to what is going on around her.
Two Drink Amy - Loud Amy Edit
At two drinks, Amy shouts everything she says, in one incident startling Scully causing him to mess up a game of billiards.
Three Drink Amy - Amy Dance Pants Edit
At three drinks, Amy dances to move around, though her fiery dance moves don't keep her warm on a winter beach. Bizarrely, Amy slurs her words in this stage while Four Drink Amy is perfectly lucid.
Four Drink Amy - Is A Little Bit Of A Perv Edit
At four drinks, Amy makes lots of sexual innuendos, such as calling Gina hot piece of ass. It is also noted this is how drunk Amy is when she and Jake first sleep together. Rosa would later note that "Horny Amy" should probably be retired given changing societal attitudes, specifically the #MeToo movement.
Five Drink Amy - Weirdly Confident Edit
Six Drink Amy - Amy Is Just Sad, Gina's Sasquatch Edit
Gina finds six drink Amy to be just sad, though also is the one that Gina can be friends with. Six Drink Amy is also when Amy starts to get sick from all the alcohol.
Seven Drink Amy - (Unknown) Edit
Eight Drink Amy - A Really Terrible Equestrian Edit
In the police tech conference, during briefing, Jake tells everyone that the Buffalo PD was so wild that Amy jumped a police horse into a pool. Amy then quips, “Eight-drink Amy is an equestrian, and she’s really bad at it."
Nine Drink Amy - Who Just Speaks French Edit
It is revealed that nine drink Amy only speaks French, though after this level Amy hurls. When Amy hurls, she drops down on the scale to another of her personas.
Throughout the SeriesEdit
- Gina believes that six drink Amy will be the pinnacle of the Santiago Drunkenness scale.
- Throughout the trip, Amy gradually goes from two drink Amy to six drink Amy, whilst Gina is counting how many drinks Amy has had.
- Gina gives Amy another drink, which turns her into five drink Amy. However, four drink Amy still lingers around, and she slaps Gina. Gina responds by calling four drink Amy a "sloppy sicko".
- Gina is annoyed to find out that six drink Amy is just sad.
- Later Gina admits that six drink Amy is her Sasquatch. Though after which six drink Amy throws up.
- On their first official date, Jake orders four Kamikaze shots, to which Amy orders four for herself. At four drinks, Amy is hyper-sexual and later on the two sleep together for the first time.
- Jake and Amy reveal that eight drink Amy jumped a police horse into a pool at a party last year at a cop-con, revealing eight drink Amy is a bad equestrian.
- When Rosa is assessing everyone's progress in the drinking contest, Amy is in her Horny Amy persona, one that Rosa notes should probably retired.
- Amy reveals to Holt that nine drink Amy only speaks French, before then throwing up.
- When Holt arrives back at Shaw's Bar, Amy is back down to three drink Amy.