Jake Peralta and Charles Boyle are detectives at the 99th precinct. They are very close friends; Charles even asks Jake to be the best man at his wedding to Vivian.
- Charles apologizes after handcuffing Jake to the file cabinet after betraying him.
- Charles faints when he finds out Jake and Amy got engaged.
- Jake asks Charles to be his best man, or "B.M." for short. Charles accepted this.
No Look Five Edit
Throughout the show, Jake and Charles have a habit of giving each other high fives without having to look at the other person.
Charles’ Obsession with Jake and Amy’s Relationship Edit
A joke that is often used on the show is Charles and his involvement in Jake and Amy’s romantic relationship.
- Charles: My hunch, my hunch, my lovely Casey hunch. Come on Jake sing with me!
- Jake: No, I will literally nev...
- Both: What are you going to do with all the hunch, all that hunch inside your brain? Were going to solve, solve, solve this case. Solve this right in your face.
- Jake: We should probably leave this prison.
- Charles: Probably.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.